Google Ads is the best way to get the relevant click and generate huge traffic. I am going to explain in depth by a guide “A Complete Guide to Create Google Adwords Ads and Start Getting Clicks”. But Before reading this guide you should read below guide:
- Google Adwords Tutorial: A Step-by-Step Guide to Your First Campaign
- A Step By Step Guide To Keywords Research and Ads For Google Adwords
If you have known or read these guide then skip it and start next level with me.
Let’s start with an amazing video: Pillars Of Google Adwords
Now we are ready to learn more about Google Ads. So let’s start step by step.
Step 1 : Edit Existing Ad Group and Keywords
This is time to add keywords to your Ad campaign. So go to Google Adwords and choose your campaign and select Ad group. Decide your top keywords from which your excel sheet.
Watch below video about Keyword Insertion for better understanding
- Now, Click on the ad group and then Click on the keyword tab, start adding keywords by clicking on +KEYWORDS
- Open Excel sheet and the select keyword for a specific ad group and add in the box and save the keywords.
Step 2: Add New Ad Copy in The Ad Group
- You can add more ads by selecting specific ad group. Select ads tab and click on the +AD sign.
- Start adding the rest of the ad copies created for this ad group, and save it.
Step 3: Create New Ad Groups
Watch the below amazing video about Adwords Ad group
- Now start to add new ad group, click on the campaign in the left panel. Click on ‘+ Adgroup’
- You should rename the Adgroup name and add other details.
- You can add relevant keywords here or if you want to add later simply skip it.
- Finally, save the ad group, click on “Set up billing later” and check your dashboard.
Step 4: Conversion Tracking
Digital Ads are great and more reliable than offline Ads. It can measure and track. Google Adwords is providing a conversion tracking tool that you can measure how effectively your campaigns are working and leading to the valuable customer activity on your websites, such as form submission, sign-ups (Newsletter, webinar, auto demo etc) and purchases. So step up your conversation tracking simply.
- Go to Tool section and select conversion
- Now You have an another dashboard, Click the +Conversion button
- Now you will see a different kind of conversion sources, select the website tracking option:
- Enter a name for the conversion action and you can easily recognize it. You can put names like,“Online Order”, “Lead”, “Newsletter Sign-up” or “Sale” and Then click ” Done”.
- Click on Value, Now select the option how do you want to assign the value to each conversion: Select according to your business and converstion.
- Click “Count” section and select how do you want to count your conversions.
- Now click on “Conversion windows” option:
- Category: To describe your conversion choose a specific category which will display in your reports.
- Include in “Conversions”
- Click on “Save and Continue”
- Install Your Tag: You must add this code to the Thank you or confirmation page, Once you will add the code on required pages, AdWords will start collecting conversion data along with other metrics.
Step 5: Billing Details (Final step)
Finally, You have done all the task for the best Ad campaign and After adding your billing details you can make your campaign live. So, Simply go to Billing section and fill all the details.
I have touched all the required point for a successful Ad campaign though “A Complete Guide to Create Google Adwords Ads and Start Getting Clicks”. Just remember one thing, Try your best for any kind of Adwords campaign because it is an investment of relation between seller to the customer for a long time.