Mark Zuckerberg: soon, the majority of content we consume will be video. before 10 years, the content was text, and then photos, and present days its videos. facebook is pushing into this area. The Facebook company is testing Video Cover Image on Facebook Business page
Facebook firstly added a feature and that user could add video in the timeline.
And then added a feature to live video.
And then profile video.
Now Facebook is moving towards cover video.
facebook is always looking for ways to help businesses and create more engaging experiences and drive more rich experiences for their audiences. According to Social media today, Facebook are testing video cover images on some pages. last week, some user have noticed that Facebook testing out video cover images. But this feature is still in early testing.
Well, if you get this feature to your business page then keep in your mind the rule for video Cover-
- Just like the Facebook cover image, The Video must be at least 820px in width, and 312px in height.
- The video must be at least 20 seconds long and less 90 seconds.
- The video does not loop continuously.
- The cover photo change will appear in the newsfeed as usual.
- You can do the usual Facebook video SEO and video setting by clicking edit post.
- If you upload a long video (more than 90 seconds), in the newsfeed the whole video will show, but the cover photo part will show a cropped version.
Social Media will be a new face of Internet marketing. You should put this amazing platform at the second position and make the campaign for social media. And the list of Social Media Channel you should choose Facebook at first priority Because The Facebook company is introducing new things for Digital Marketing. You can start you from boost post feature for Facebook page posts. It helps to gain page likes and audience engagement.
Keep reading and apply it!