Link building is part of OFF page SEO(Search engine optimization). The Link building is an art to making a relationship with other high ranked website. and it is the process of acquiring hyperlinks from other websites to your own.
First, you should read these three articles then came back here.
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- What factors matter for SEO success?
- What is on-page SEO?
- What is off-page SEO?
so. now we are considering you have learned these articles.
Building Inbound Links
Link building is a process of acquiring hyperlinks from other websites to your own. and those links are trusted, quality or respected websites. Link building based on numbers if you have more backlink then rank will be high on search engines. but always focus on the quality link because a quality factor is better than high numbers. You should search the new and unique website for link building.
Follow the pattern of the anatomy of a hyperlink.
example-<a href=”http://dpvishwakarma.com”> Digital marketing blogs</a>
In attempting to get a Web page to rank, there are a few key factors to consider:-
- Anchor text is a visible text. Anchor text can give Google an indication of the subject matter of the page being linked to. So if I linked to a page using the words “Digital market blogs“. then it is likely that the page being linked to contains information about Digital marketing blogs.
- Positions of links on the page do matter because Google is able to work out the position of a link on a page, and this could choose to value it differently. Google can also use the position of links on a page in aggregate.
- Nofollow is a tag. it is used in hyperlinks. Basically, this tells google not to pass any page rank across this link to the target URL. example-<a href=”http://dpvishwakarma.com/” rel=”Nofollow”> Digital marketing blogs</a>
- Dofollow is a tag. It also is used in hyperlinks. Basically, tell google to pass rank across this link to the target URL. example-<a href=”http://dpvishwakarma.com”> Digital marketing blogs</a>
- Ego Bait is a piece of content that plays on the egos of the people who are featured within that content. The hope is that, by being included, these people feel better about and are more included to share the content with a link.
- Broken Link Building-When you click on a link that is supposed to take you somewhere, yet instead it takes you somewhere else or shows a 404 error message. this is a broken link. Broken Link Building does matter and broken link exist on valuable, high-quality pages. Broken link building is a very popular practice that works on the premise of helping webmasters fix their broken links by providing a superior alternative for them to link to. When you click on a link that is supposed to take you somewhere, yet instead it takes you somewhere else or shows a 404 error message. this is a broken link.
There are two types of links
- Good Links (“Natural” Editorial links and Manual “outreach” Links)
- Bad Links (Self-created and non-editorial Links)
Advantages of Inbound Links-
- Getting other high-quality websites to link back to you.
- The more inbound links you have, the more important your site must be.
How to Build Inbound Links?
- Create remarkable content if people like your content, they will link to it.
- Create local listings, submit website to directories social bookmarking site, article listing site.
- Write guest posts on the authoritative website.
- Engage in online public relation.
- Social media presence on key channels.
Link building is most important for page rank(local listing) on search engines. It is a time taking activity. so, firstly you should create awesome content then start link building process.There are lots of ways to get links. The right tactics for you depend on the resources you have at your transmission.so, we know that increasing the number of high-quality links pointing to your website can significantly increase your chances of ranking well.